How To Take Care Of Brain Diseases
GREEN WORLD BRAIN CARE PACKAGE
Your brain is the center of the human nervous system. The cerebellum manages the body’s posture and movement. The brainstem is in charge of breathing, heart rate, and other autonomic processes. The cerebrum controls thinking, learning, and memory.
Dementia & Alzheimer’s Diseases
Dementia is a serious loss of cognitive ability due to the dysfunction of nerve cells. The affected areas of cognition may be memory, attention, language, problem-solving, mental and behavioral problems among which memory loss is the most common symptom. Alzheimer’s diseases is a progressive, degenerative disorder that attacks the brain’s nerve cells, or neurons, resulting in loss of memory, thinking and language skills, and behavioral changes. It is the common form of dementia.
- Genes: Genetic studies show that the abnormalities of protein handling leads to neurodegenerative conditions.
- Various types of brain injury which affects brain functions may cause dementia.
- Cerebrovascular disease is the leading causes of dementia.
One of the most common attributes of aging is a progressive change in our blood vessels (vasculature), and when these changes occur in the brain (cerebrum) they are referred to as a Cerebrovascular disease.
- Vitamin deficiencies and essential fatty acid deficiencies may also cause dementia.
- The central mechanism for the degeneration of brain cells is inflammation and oxidation damage.
How To Protect Your Brain?
- A healthy diet including low-fat and high-fiber food like fresh fruit and vegetables will protect you from the attack of the cerebrovascular disease.
- Regular exercise lowers your risk of developing dementia and Alzheimer’s Diseases by making your heart and blood circulatory system more efficient.
- The moderate taking of alcohol and quit smoking is the best way to protect your blood vessels and thus reduce the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Remain as mentally and physically active as possible throughout the whole life and have a wide range of different activities and hobbies, which will help you reduce the risk of developing neurodegenerative diseases.
- Green world Brain Care Capsule
- Green world smart Care capsule
- Green world Ginkgo Biloba plus capsule
- Green world Deep-sea Fish oil Softgel
- Green world Soybean Lecithin Softgel
- Green world Blueberry Super Nutrition
- Green world Compound Co-Q10 capsules
- Green world Multi-Vitamin Tablet
Get a discount on any of the above products by visiting our online shop at ↵
More on this topic, Please contact us: