Edmark Splina Chlorophyll Toothpaste
Edmark Splina Chlorophyll Toothpaste is a natural fluoride-free toothpaste with Chlorophyll, Magnesium, and Iron that helps promote healthy teeth and gums. It provide a range of benefits, including:
- Strengthens and improves the integrity of teeth
- Gets rid of halitosis and bad breath
- Protects against chronic gum diseases
- Clears up gum infection and bleeding gums
- Increases salivary flow to aid repairing damaged enamels
- Discourages the growth of harmful bacteria in the teeth
- Reduces plaque formation and tooth decay
- Natural fluoride-free formula
- Contains chlorophyll, magnesium, and iron for added dental benefits
- Helps promote healthy teeth and gums
- Freshens breath and fights bad breath
- Protects against gum diseases
- Helps clear up gum infections and bleeding gums
- Promotes saliva flow to aid repairing damaged enamels
- Discourages bacterial growth and reduces plaque formation
- Helps prevent tooth decay
How To Use and Precaution
- Each tube contain 276 ml
- For best results, brush your teeth with Edmark Splina Chlorophyll Toothpaste twice a day, morning and night.
- Edmark Splina Chlorophyll Toothpaste is formulated for adults and is not recommended for children under the age of 6.
- There are no known side effects of using Edmark Splina Chlorophyll Toothpaste.