Our return and refund policy expire 7 days after delivery. Returns will not be accepted after 7 days from the date of delivery. If 7 days have gone by, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Returns and Refunds
- Returns are a part of the selling process in our marketplace, and they’re dealt with according to our policy you can check on the website. The policy might be changed at any time in the future–but you’ll find any updates here. We reserve the right to accept returns but you need to be in compliance with the laws of the country.
- Changes to our return or refund page will be effective on any purchases made after the date of change on our website.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- We have a very reliable and streamlined refund process, so if you’re still expecting your refund, please check your bank account again.
- If you haven’t yet contacted your credit card company, do it ASAP: they may take a while to process the refund.
- Next, contact your bank. They can let you know more about the processing times for refunds and also help you out with any other difficulties that may have surfaced during your purchase.
- If you are still waiting for your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return and Refund Policy for Exchanges (if applicable)
- Our Return and Refund Policy is only applicable in some instances.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. In case you have a faulty product, please contact us and we will take care of it.
- Send us an email at email@example.com if you need to exchange it for the same item and then send it to the following address: 76, Nouakchott Street, OTHNI Shopping Center, Wuse Zone 1, by Allied brothers junction before GSM village, Abuja,
- Of course, you’ll be responsible for the shipping costs that come with returning your order. However, these shipping fees are non-refundable.
- We highly recommend using a trackable shipping service.