Uterus Cleansing Pills
Women are vulnerable to many gynecological illnesses associated with the anatomical and physiological characteristics of their body.
Common uterine diseases
- Endometrium inflammation
- Cervical erosion
- Pelvic inflammation
- Cervical cancer
With timely and correct treatment, an inflammatory process may terminate, otherwise cicatricial changes occur in the tissues, adhesions and hyperplasia and the disease becomes chronic. A prolonged course and frequent exacerbations of inflammatory diseases of the internal sex organs often entail disturbance of child-bearing and menstruation. Inattentiveness of gynecological illnesses could result in cancer of female reproductive system.
Uterus– deserves special care and attention
- Avoid products that contain xenoestrogen
- Avoid having multiple sexual partners
- Eat plenty of cold water fish rich in Omega-3 fatty acids
- Exercise your pelvic muscles
- Avoid using birth control pills for extended periods of time
- Avoid using birth control pills for extended periods of time.
- Have a clean sexual partner
- Don’t hold your urine
- Quit smoking
- Maintain a healthy body weight
- Keep your lower abdomen warm
- Have a nutritious breakfast with some whole grains
- Don’t sit for too long
- Pay attention to your vaginal discharge
- Improve your immunity
Composed by 13 traditional Chinese herbs including Fructus Cnidii, Rhizoma Smilacis Chinae, Rhizoma Chuanxiong, Herba Leonuri, Radix Stemonae, Radix Angelicae Sinensis, Borneol
Assist the body in the improvement of gynecological problems, such as endometrium inflammation, cervical erosion, pelvic inflammation, adnexitis, etc.
- Fructus Cnidii
- Help control infections and prevent symptoms associated with infection.
- It may help improve fertility among men and women. This is in relation to its effects in improving libido levels.
- Disperses cold and dries dampness that are considered as pathogenic factors causing gynecological diseases according to TCM.
- Rhizoma Smilacis Chinae
- It has long been a major medicine for the treatment of syphilis since ancient times
- Many gynecological disorders are related to menstruation which can affect women’s physique. In turn, the poor physique affects menstruation. Rhizoma Smilacis Chinae is helpful for recuperation of females.
- With neutral medicinal properties, it is able to help constitution get cool and cold constitution get warm.
- It can prevent gynecological diseases, especially gynecological infections.
- Rhizoma Chuanxiong
Invigorates Blood and Moves Qi
One of the most effective herbs for all Blood and Qi stasis patterns. For gynecological disorders like dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, difficult labor, postpartum abdominal pain and retained lochia.
- Herba Leonuri
- Used for various symptoms caused by blood stasis such as amenorrhea due to stasis, dysmenorrhea, and postpartum abdominal stagnant pain.
- Radix Stemonae
- It is good at killing parasites. For trichomonas vaginitis, it is used singly or combined with other herbs to kill parasites and relieve itching by sitz bath or washing externally.
- Radix Angelicae Sinensis— “Female ginseng”
- It is commonly known as “female ginseng”,which is widely used in Chinese traditional medicine for women’s health
- It is also known as Chinese angelica ( In Chinese, pinyin:dāngguī)means that a husband shall return to his wife, which is implicitly said to help women’s sexual health.
- It contains a chemical compound called butylidenephthalide which has antispasmodic activity in vitro and might relieve dysmenorrhoea muscle cramps by relaxing the uterus muscle.
- It can be used for menopause symptoms such as hot flashes