Nature’s Field Stress Defence
Nature’s Field Stress Defence is a scientifically formulated blend of B complex vitamins and herbs which helps combat sudden physical stress. It also reduces the effects of invisible environmental stressors like pollution, noise, or aging on your cells. It uses brain nutrients to relax you and restore positive moods, including B-complex vitamins.
Stress and depression are tough things to deal with, but Stress Defence helps provide some relief and support. It helps people combat both physical and invisible stress at the cellular level by offering multiple components including herbs that help increase serotonin levels in the brain along with minerals, vitamins and amino acids.
Today’s world poses a lot of challenges. The job market and personal stress levels have never been higher in modern history. There are a lot of different natural ways to combat stress, and one of the best options is Nature’s Field Stress Defense. It’s made from 100% pure and organic ingredients and is designed to soothe and provide support where your body needs it most.
Dangers and Health Risks of Prolonged Stress
1. Chronic headaches, high blood pressure, mental health disabilities, insomnia and weakness of immunity, irregular mensuration and low libido, worsens chronic ulcers and increase your risk for diabetes type 2, alter the maturation and release of the human egg in women, and stress affects sperm count and motility in men, erectile dysfunction, alters blood sugar levels, cause mood swings, fatigue, hyperglycemia, and metabolic syndrome.
Some Physical Signs of Prolonged Stress
1. Feeling constantly tired and worn out.
2. Poor sex drive and performance
3. Susceptibility to common ailments such as flu, infections, headaches, ulcers, skin problems
4. Change in appetite and sleep habits.
5. Nervous behavior such as twitching, fiddling, talking too much, nail-biting, teeth grinding, pacing
6. Feeling out of control, overwhelmed, confused, and/or unable to make decisions
7. Experiencing mood changes such as depression, frustration, and anger.
Health Benefits of Nature’s Field Stress Defence
- Helps you combat stress.
- Promotes relaxation.
- Promotes mood support.
Dosage and Administration
Precautions and Side Effects
B-Complex Vitamin, magnesium, L-Theanine, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, Passion Flower Extract, Inositol, and Griffonia Seed Extract.