Spirulina Plus Capsule
Ingredients: Spirulina Plantensis, Radix Panancis Quinquefolii.
Characteristics and Benefits:
- The ultra-fine molecular groups of pulverized Spirulina reach size of 0.1 – 100nm with processing techique of superfine nanotechnology, ensuring its high absorption rate by human body.
- The purity of Green World Spirulina achieves 99.72% and is free of any preservatives.
- An ideal food source that are highly compatible with human nutritional demand.
- People who intend to have a balanced daily nutritional intake.
- People with any of the following conditions:
Diabetes, gastric ulcer, overweight or obesity, hepatitis, eye and renal disorders, anemia, cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, hyperlipemia, anorexia, enuresis, pile, constipation, prematrual tensin, side effects resulting from cancer, chemo- ot radi-therapy and immunodeficiency, chronic fatigue, insomnia and unhealed wound.
- People on diet
- People in status of malnutrition
- People at the late stage of wasting diseases such as cancer, AIDS, tuberculosis, diabetes, chronic atrophic gastritis, malignant thyrotoxicosis, e.t.c.
- Vegetarians who have insufficient intake of protein
Nutritional Value of Spirulina:
Low fat- it has an excellent food source for modern society plagued by over weight and obesity. High protein unsaturated fatty acids, protein content of spirulina reaches 60-70% of it’s dry weight and 1 gram of spirulina can provide 60-70% of daily requirement of protein for a health adult. Unsaturated fatty acids of spirulina contributes to it’s benefit on conditions such as hypercholesterolemia and atherosclerosis, premenstrual tension and arthritis and as an axillary in wait lose.
Rich amount of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidant: 1gram of Spirulina is equivalent to 1kg of fruit and vegetables. It cotains a high amount of ferrous [ 20 times higher than ordinary ferrous rich food like spinach]. It’s content of vitamin of B12 is 3.5 times that of animal liver.
carrotnoids is 1,5 times that of a carrot. An array of B vitamins including B12, Vitamin K, and minerals anti-oxidant.
Selenium works closely with vitamin E to ensure proper oxygen supply to muscle cells and in particular to myocardium.
Immune system also benefits from selenium. It also protect red blood cells, cell membranes and cellular components from damage due to soluble peroxides known as free radicals. The main role of selenium is as the cofactor to the enzymes glutathlone peroxidase. The discovery of gluthlone peroxide revealed how critical selenium is to protection against cancer, heart disease,arthritis and accelerated aging. The main biological role of glutathlone peroxide is to protect the organisms from oxidative damage.
The high levels of chlorophyll and B- carotene in spirulina may explain it’s ability to stop cancer colonies from forming because thereby with thus stimulate excretion of cancer causing chemicals. If cancer cell are stopped before they can form colonies, the body natural occurring cancer cells won’t be able to run amok and develop into symptomatic cancer.
Spirulina is protective against radioactivity. it also protects the immune system from radioactivity as well as reduces urine radioactivity levels.
2 grams of spirulina a day provides significant reduction in level of interluken-4 [ 1L-4] in the body.
1L-4 is produced by certain immune cells and is responsible for production of anti- Body, Immunglobulin E [ IGE] which mediates symptoms of an Allergic rhinitis.