Bell Shark Liver Oil
Northern folks have long depended on the health benefits of Bell Shark Liver Oil. They have been using it in various foods and supplements for generations. It is a rich source of squalene, which has been found to aid in a variety of diseases like cancer, Alzheimer’s, and diabetes.
Furthermore, it is said that shark liver oil has the ability to nourish and strengthen the body, improve blood circulation and support a healthy immune system. Sharks are also considered to be highly spiritual animals, which means that their bodies are believed to have healing properties. However, the overfishing of sharks is threatening these highly prized animal populations, which means more and more countries have turned to alternative sources of liver oil.
Also, Sharks are an incredibly valuable resource to the marine ecosystem. With their high levels of omega-3s, they help provide essential nutrients to a variety of ocean species. This product is an amazing supplement that supports healthy immune activity with a minimum of 26% AKG.
It is a great source of nutrients. It contains antioxidant compounds, essential fatty acids, vitamins as well as minerals. The liver oil also contains high levels of vitamins A, D, B12, and E.
In conclusion, his supplement is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids that is highly beneficial for people to improve their overall health. It has been in existence for centuries, and many people still consume it as a regular part of their diet.
Health Benefits of Bell Shark Liver Oil
- Shark liver oil is rich in important nutrients that support and maintain healthy immune function.
- It also contains naturally-occurring 25%-27% AKG (alkylglycerols)
- It is also good for the maintenance of good health.
- Also, it is rich in squalene, a nutrient that’s structurally similar to beta-carotene.
- Helps the body get more oxygen and improves cellular and non-specific immune functions.
- It also helps to treat colds and flu
Dosage and Administration
- Take 1 capsule, twice a day
Precautions and Side Effects
- Store at room temperature
- Keep away from children
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- No side effects
Shark liver oil with 25%-27% alkylglycerols, Vitamin A 125 IU.
- 500 mg x 90 soft gels
- We recommend this product for a minimum of 2 to 3 months for a complete treatment.