Green World Protein Powder
Green World Protein Powder is a plant-based product that contains all the amino acids required by humans. It includes 22 essential and 9 nonessential, complete proteins. This supplement provides your body with high levels of protein while also being low in fat and calories.
It’s cholesterol-, hormone-, antibody-free, unlike animal sources which can contain these substances. With this highly soluble powder you’ll find many uses: add to water for soup or broth? Use as an additive in sauces or on top of veggies at home, bake into muffins for breakfast…the possibilities are endless!
Benefits Of Protein Powder
- Promotes growth and development of human body;
- Carries out the duties specified by the information encoded in genes;
- Constitutes enzymes, which catalyze chemical reactions;
- Involved in the process of cell signaling and signal transaction
- Structural proteins confer stiffness and rigidity to otherwise-fluid biological components.
- People in status of malnutrition such as alcoholism
- People at the late stage of wasting diseases such as cancer, AIDS, tuberculosis, diabetes, chronic atrophic, gastritis, malignant thyrotoxicosis, etc.
- Vegetarians who have insufficient intake of protein
- Athletes who need to build muscles
- People who are at body weight control program
- Each Can contain 500 g / bottle.
- Take 1-2 tablespoons each time, 1-2 times in a day.
- It is recommended to those who require sufficient protein intake, such as children, adolescence, pregnant women, and the elderly.
- It is especially recommended to people who are physically unfit or at convalescence
People with severe liver and kidney impairment must restrict their protein intake. So this product is not recommended for those who have liver or renal failure.
Ingredients: Soy Protein Isolate, Peanut Protein Powder, Soybean Lecithin
- Importance of protein
Protein is one of the most important nutritious elements in our lives. All the physiological activities, metabolism, the growth of bones, the formation of organs, the renewal of human tissues and the energy supplement, cannot be carried out and completed without the involvement of protein. The growth and development of body, the renewal of injured tissues, the metabolism, the enzyme formation, immune system and incretion, vitality maintenance and decrepitude postpone and prolonging life, all are an exception without protein.
- Protein deficiency
Insufficient protein in human body will cause malfunctions, the symptoms of memory decline and other physiological atrophy, skin loosening, muscle weakness, and can also cause diseases.
- How much protein do we need?
Our protein needs depend on our age, size, and activity level. The standard method used by nutritionists to estimate our minimum daily protein requirement is to multiply the body weight in kilograms by 0.8, or weight in pounds by 0.37. This is the number of grams of protein that should be the daily minimum. According to this method, a person weighting 60 kg should eat 48 grams of protein per day.