Pine Pollen Tea
Ingredients: Pine Pollen Extract, Green Tea Powder
Characteristics and Benefits:
- Provides abundant nutrients; improves immunity and enhances organs and systems of the body;
- Regulates endocrine system and balance the oestrogen to testosterone ratio in women and men;
- Lowers blood sugar level and protects cardiovascular and cerebrovascular system with its antioxidants properties;
- Prevents and alleviates prostate disorders.
- People with compromised immunity
- People with elevated blood sugar, blood cholesterol and blood pressure level
- Men with low sperm counts or libido
- Men with declined testosterone level or at andropause
Key Knowledge :
- Nutritional value of Pine Pollen
Pine Pollen has been crowned as “king of the pollens” for its unique and nutritional value and health benefits. It contains over 200 nutrients in abundant amount, including 22 amino acids, 14 vitamins and over 30 minerals, trace elements, active enzymes, flavonoids and other bioactive components.
- Rutin and flavones
Pine pollen contains rich amounts of rutin and flavones. It has the obvious power of inhibiting oxidation and can effectively protect the endothelial cells of blood vessels from the influence of deleterious factors and retard the aging of endothelial cells of blood vessels.
The protein in pine pollen exists mainly as free amino acids, which are 5-7 times of that of milk and egg. The vitamin C content of pine pollen is higher than that in the vegetables and fruits, which makes pine pollen an outstanding food for vitamin C.
- Health benefits for Green Tea
The polyphenols, lipopolysaccharides, and theamines in Green Tea contributes to its properties of antioxidation, anti cancer, anti aging and anti radiation and an immune enhancer. When Green Tea is taken as an everyday beverage, it plays an important role in maintaining healthy blood vessels and blood stream, which makes it a vascular protector at hand.
1 × 1 × 1 cm