GI Vital Softgel: Total Natural Body Cell Regeneration And Repair.
GI Vital Softgel is No. 1 Proven & Effective Treatment for Ulcers, Gastric Reflux, Helicobacter Pylori, and Other Gastrointestinal Disorder.
GI Vital Softgel is a natural health capsule that helps cleanse the digestive system; improves circulation, metabolic disorders, and energy levels by reducing the effects of allergies and promoting internal balance.
Health Benefit and Description
GI Vital Softgel is also known as Gastrointestinal Vital Softgel is used as a General Health Supplement to treat cell diseases and disorders. It enhances the absorption of nutrients from food and promotes the regeneration of healthy cells in the body as well as maintains the homeostasis of the body.
Softgel capsules contain natural ingredients including sesame oil, beeswax, and other edible herbs, which provide phytosterols, and bio-flavones. Not only does GI Vital Softgel: Peptic ulcer prevent the degeneration of mucosa, but it also repairs and regenerates the mucosa of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract thereby playing a major role in eliminating;
- Peptic ulcer
- Gastroduodenal ulcer
- Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Damage to mucosa due to radiation and chemotherapy
- Cancer in the GI Tract (e.g gastric cancer, colon cancer)
How To Use (GI Vital Softgel)
Applications of Gastro-Intestinal Vital Softgel (GI Softgel) isolate Gastro Intestinal lesions from the low pH environment of the stomach so as to promote physiological regeneration and repair of the mucosal membrane.
It provides regenerative nutrients to the Gastro-Intestinal Tract to stimulate the self-healing of the body via the cultivation of stem cells. Reduces or eliminates scarring of the GastroIntestinal lining to promote efficient absorption of nutrients and prevent relapse of Gastro-Intestinal disorders. Use as General Health Food Supplement for:
- Enhancing the absorption of nutrients from food
- Promoting regeneration and health of normal cells in the body
- Maintaining homeostasis of the body
- Repairing & Regeneration of Mucosa of the Gastrointestinal (GI) Tract
- Peptic Ulcer, Gastroduodenal ulcer.
- Gastritis, Esophagitis, Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), and Constipation.
- Cancer in the GI Tract (e.g., gastric cancer, colon cancer)
- Prevention & Relief of GI Tract Disorders.
- Irritation to the stomach by alcohol or spicy food.
- Atrophy, necrosis, erosion, or degeneration of mucosa due to aging and/or stress.
- Damage to mucosa due to radiation and chemotherapy.