Myo-Folate is a dietary supplement that combines two powerful ingredients for supporting reproductive health myo-inositol and folate – in a convenient, drinkable formula that is easy on your stomach. Just mix one packet with water or any non-carbonated beverage to get 2000 mg of Myo-inositol and 333 mcg of methylfolate, a more bioavailable form of folate than synthetic folic acid.
Myo-Folate provides 2000 mg of Myo-inositol per serving, a daily dosage often recommended for supporting reproductive wellness. Myo-Inositol is a naturally occurring substance belonging to the B complex family of vitamins.
Myo-Folate also provides folate, which may reduce the risk of neural tube defects. Each packet includes 333 mcg of methylfolate, which is more bioavailable than synthetic folic acid. Adequate intake of folic acid may reduce the risk of neural tube defects.
- Support Reproductive Wellness in Healthy Women – a Convenient Alternative to Swallowing Capsules
- An Unflavored Powder that Can Be Mixed with Water or Juice – or Add it to Your Smoothie
- Each Packet Contains 2,000 mg of Myo-Inositol
- Adequate Intake of Folic Acid May Reduce the Risk of Neural Tube Defects
- Contains No: Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Lactose, Eggs, Nuts, Sugar, Artificial Colors, or Artificial Preservatives
- GMO-Free and Suitable for Vegetarians
Pill-Free B Family Vitamins.
Taking Pills Can Be a Challenge. Plus, Powders Are Often Gentler on the Stomach Than Pills.
Folic Acid May Prevent Birth Defects. Folate Plays an Important Role in Cell Division and It Is Critical that a Woman Has Plenty in Her Body Before Conception.
Individual Packets Go Where You Go. Carry Discreetly in Your Purse or Briefcase. Mixes Easily and Thoroughly with Non-Carbonated Liquids or Soft Foods.
Myo-Folate Contains No Artificial Dyes or Preservatives. Ensured Quality and Potency. Manufactured in the USA using imported and domestic ingredients in a GMP Certified Facility.