Nature’s Field Lutein 20mg
Nature’s Field Lutein 20mg is an age-related supplement that helps to prevent cataracts, macular degeneration, and retinitis pigmentosa for the overall health of your vision. Lutein, a pigment in the eye, promotes eye health and vision preservation. It also makes up a larger portion of macular pigment.
When it comes to your vision, a common eye disease is age-related macular degeneration. Nature’s Field Lutein supplement can help with the prevention of this condition. It also has two major benefits related to your eyes: it prevents premature cataracts and retinitis pigmentosa.
Lutein as an ‘eye vitamin’ is a potent antioxidant found in abundance in fruits and green leafy vegetables. Eye disease and cataracts are to be properly taken care of when concerned with your health and levels of eye-related health.
Nature’s Field capsules include 20mg of Lutein, which is a powerful antioxidant that may help reduce the risk of eye disorders such as macular degeneration. This Lutein supplement is especially appealing to vegetarians and individuals with allergies because it is free of all animal-derived ingredients.
Its unique formulation provides the same benefits as competing products but without the risk of side effects. To protect the eye from damage from excess light, Lutein is readily available in supplement form. It also protects against free radicals and assists with general health and a healthy mood.
Health Benefits of Lutein Supplements
- Effective for preventing lutein deficiency.
- Improves some symptoms of age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Improves vision in older people who already have eye diseases and cataracts.
- Reduces your chances of developing non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Powerful antioxidants defend your body against unstable and dangerous molecules called free radicals.
- Protects your skin from the sun’s damaging ultraviolet rays.
- Reduces the inflammatory process of Uveitis, an inflammatory condition in the middle layer of the eye.