KUDING TEA (GREEN TEA)
Ingredients: Folium llicis kudingchae, Radix Panacis Quinquefolli, Ganoderma, Folium Camellia
Characteristics and Benefits:
- Prevents common cold and flu;
- Alleviates rhinitis, itching eyes, red eyes and pain in the eyes caused by wind-heat;
- Detoxifies and improves healthy bowel movement;
- Improves mental focus and memory;
- Accelerates blood circulation, reduces blood cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure;
- Prevent deterioration of heart and brain function;
- Maintains proper body weight.
- All groups except for pregnant women
- Green World kuding Plus Tea takes kuding from the farms of southern part of China where there is no pollution as the main ingredients and is added with other precious herbs including American ginseng, ganoderma and etc. And the function is fortified while the taste and flavour is highly improved.
- Nutritional value of Kuding Tea
The main active components appear to be triterpene glycosides (saponins), which have been dubbed kudinosides and kudinlactones; it also contains polyphenols, flavonoids, quercetin, selenium, vitamins like vitamin C, D, E and minerals. The flavonoid in Kuding Tea is over 10 times of that in other tea leaves.
- Health Benefits of Kuding Tea
Modern research suggests that the herbs promotes blood circulation, lower blood pressure and lowers blood lipids, including cholesterol. It has the reputation of preventing deterioration of the heart and brain function and maintains proper body weight. It is also recommended for conditions such as fatty liver and constipation. Considerable health benefits attributed to kuding. In TCM terms, it is used to disperse wind-heat, clear the head and the eyes and resolve toxin, thus been use for common cold, rhinitis, itching eyes, red eyes and headache.
In addition it is said to calm fidgets and alleviate thirst, especially when one is suffering from a disease that causes fever or severe diarrhea. It transforms phlegm and alleviates coughing, thus , use in teaching bronchitis. Finally, it is said to invigorate digestion and improve mental focus and memory.
- Unique feature of Kuding Tea
The experience or drinking the tea is somewhat unusual. The taste of the tea is a pure, distinctive bitter, which at first, would seem to make it undesirable. But there is also an underlying sweet taste, one which becomes pronounced once the bitter wears off, a moment after taking a sip of the tea. It doesn’t take too long to become accustomed to the taste and then find it attractive, in much the same way that coffee and other bitter drinks are desired. Besides, the bitterness of kuding tea leaves resists pests, which makes it a “green” herb free of contamination by pesticides.
1 × 1 × 1 cm