Green World In-Cleansing Tea
Green World In-Cleansing Tea is an herbal tea that prevents stubborn stools from sticking to the walls of your large intestine. This makes bowel movement easier for you and detoxifies your body – a great solution for constipation!
Intestine Cleansing Tea can discharge the toxin out of the body; on the other hand, it can provide nutrition to the body and maintain the physical health of the body. Long-term consumption of Intestine Cleansing Tea will not lead to a toxin or any other side effects
Benefits Of In-Cleansing Tea
- Improves healthy bowel movement;
- Alleviates dyspepsia and flatulence;
- Improves functioning of digestive system
- It preserves the youthful look by removing toxins
- It eliminates unpleasant breath.
- Cleanses the bowel.
Recommended Use of Intestine Cleansing Tea
- For those who intend to detoxify their system.
- For those with constipation.
- People with constipation, pimples and dark spots on the skin.
- Each pack contain 4 g x 16 sachets
- Take 1-2 sachets in a day. The same sachet serves about 5 cups (approximate half a liter) of tea.
Ingredients: Spirulina Platensis Extract, Cassia Seed, Fructus Crataegi, Semen Coicis, Green Tea
- Cassia Seed removes intense heat from the liver, improve acuity of sight and loosen the bowels to relieve constipation. It beautifies through detox.
- Fructus Crataegi is also known as hawthorn fruit, which has been used in TCM for dyspepsia and flatulence. It promotes digestion, improves appetite, assists ingestion of meat, and alleviates food retention. It promotes healthy bowel movement and releves constipation.
- Semen Coicis contains highly bioactive compounds – coixenolides, which improves the water retention of the body with its diurectic properties. The anti- cancer effect helps reduce risk of colon cancer.
- Green Tea assists digestion by increasing secretion of stomach juice. Apart from the anti-oxidation properties of catechins, which constitutes the major benefits of Green Ta, it accelerates dissolving of triglycerides that are found in our small intestine and liver, and helps the toxin excretion from the intestinal tracts.