Ganoderma Reshi 3-in-1
Ganoderma Reishi 3-in-1 is Anti-Cancer Properties & Could Fight Viruses. Firstly, Ganoderma, an oriental fungus, has a long history of use in promoting health and longevity in China, Japan, And other Asian countries.
Generally, it is a large, dark mushroom with a glossy exterior and a woody texture and a woody texture. The Latin word lucidus means “shiny” OR “brilliant” and refers to the vanished appearance of the surface of the mushroom. As matter of fact, In China, Ganoderma is called Reishi. Eastern medicine makes use of many different plants and fungi. Interestingly, the reishi is particularly popular.
Additionally, in Chinese, the name Reshi represents a combination of spiritual potency and the essence of immortality and is regarded as the “herb of spiritual potency” symbolizing success, well-being, divine power, and longevity.
Ganoderma Reshi 3-in-1 controls blood glucose levels, and modulation of the immune system, hepatoprotection, bacteriostasis, and more.
Health Benefits Of Ganoderma Reishi 3-in-1
- Boost the immune system.
- Anti-cancer properties.
- Could fight fatigue and depression.
- could fight viruses.
- Reduce blood sugar.
- Support respiratory.
- Support the digestive system.
- Boost immunity and help in the regeneration of liver cells.
- Good for people who have benign or malignant tumors.
- For people who complete chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy.
- People who are sick or during rehabilitation.
Reishi mushroom spore powder, Reishi mushroom extract, reishi powder, rice starch
3 Bottles = A MONTH’s Dosage
6 Bottles = 2 MONTHS Dosage
9 Bottles = 3 MONTHS Dosage
12 Bottles = 4 MONTHS Dosage
15 Bottles = 5 MONTHS Dosage (For Permanent Treatment)
Dosage and Administration
- Take 2 capsules each time, 3 times daily.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- No side effects.
- 30 softgel.
- It is recommended you take at least 12-15 bottles for treatment, to obtain optimum lasting results.
For More Updates and Customer Support Kindly Join our Facebook group: Daily Health Tips,