Eye Beta Capsule
Kedi Eye Beta Capsule is a miracle supplement that can help with blurred vision, glaucoma and cataracts. Kedi Eye contains all the vitamins necessary for healthy eyesight, including omega 3s!
This supplement is an easy to use solution to blurry vision caused by aging or other conditions like glaucoma or night blindness. This pill has been receiving rave reviews from many doctors saying it’s one of the best things they’ve seen in years.
It provide you with essential nutrients your body needs but also helps improve symptoms associated with these disorders such as blurred sight and headaches.
Benefit of Eye Beta Capsule
- Prevents and improves the condition of eye disorders such as blurred vision, senile glaucoma, cataract, myopia, diabetic retinopathy.
- Eliminates harmful free radicals and enhances visual acuity.
- Maintains health status of capillary blood vessels.
- Relieves strain, pain, dryness of eyes and protects against ectopia lentis.
- Improves the blood circulation of the eyes.
- Provides the eyes with all the nutrients needed.
Specification, Usage and Precaution
- Each Bottle contain 30 capsules per bottle.
- Take two capsules two times daily.
- Patients who has chronic diseases like hypertension, cardiopathy, hepatitis, diabetes and nephropathy should consult physicians before use.
- Not recommended for patients that are allergic to it.
- Should not be taken with tea.
- This product should not be used by pregnant women, nursing mothers and children below 15 years of age.
- Blueberry Extract 120mg
- Lutein Extract 10mg
- Panax Notoginseng 100mg
- Fructus lycii 170mg
Key Knowledge of Eye Beta Capsule
cataract is a clouding of the lens in the eye that affects vision. Most cataracts are related to aging. Cataracts are very common in older people. By age 80, more than half have a cataract or have had cataract surgery.
Nearsightedness, or myopia, as it is medically termed, is a vision condition in which close objects are seen clearly, but objects farther away appear blurred.
Near sightedness occurs if the eyeball is too long or the cornea, the clear front cover of the eye, has too much curvature. As a result, the light entering the eye focused correctly and distant objects look blurred.
This is a condition that causes damage to your ‘s optic nerve and gets worse over time. It’s often associated with a buildup of pressure inside the. tends to be inherited and may not show up until later in life.
The increased pressure, called intraocular pressure, can damage the optic nerve, which transmits images to the . If damage to the optic nerve from high pressure continues, glaucoma will cause permanent loss of . Without treatment, glaucoma can cause total permanent blindness within a few years.
Diabetic retinopathy is the most common diabetic eye disease and a leading cause of blindness in American adults.
If you have diabetic retinopathy, at first you may not notice changes to your vision. But over time, diabetic retinopathy can get worse and cause vision loss. Diabetic retinopathy usually affects both eyes.
For More Updates and Customer Support Kindly Join our Facebook group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, Like and follow our page on Facebook: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.