Fairhaven Health Evening Primrose Oil
Fairhaven Health Evening Primrose Oil can help regulate female hormones, increase fertility, and boost energy levels. This all-natural supplement is the perfect solution for women struggling to conceive.
Formulated by leading ObGyn, Amos Grunebaum, Evening Primrose Oil “Fertility Formula” provides the Omega-6 fatty acid, GLA (Gamma-Linolenic Acid). GLA is a fatty acid that the body converts into a hormone-like substance called prostaglandins, which have been shown to promote hormonal balance in women and support a wide range of bodily functions.
This product is great for relieving pain in Rheumatoid Arthritis, preventing damage to Diabetic Nerves, lessening inflammation of Acne, reducing pain from Muscle Strains, and possibly easing Menstrual Cramps.
Fairhaven Health has recognized the importance of Evening Primrose Oil. Not only does it benefit their clients’ health, but they’re seen to have positive effects on fertility too. It promotes the production of moisture from the mucous membranes, thus producing more fertile cervical mucus which supports the movement of sperm reaching and traveling through the cervix.
With a proprietary formula that includes Vitamin E and the antioxidant selenium, Evening Primrose Oil “Fertility Formula” may provide health benefits and hormonal balance for trying to conceive women.
Health Benefits of Fairhaven Health Evening Primrose Oil
- Enhances the number of anti-inflammatory prostaglandins in the body, which could ease pain and inflammation.
- Stimulates the production of fertile cervical mucus.
- Helps to regulate female hormones.
- Contains Vitamin E and Selenium to optimize antioxidant protection and help guard against diseases.
- Could increase your chances of conceiving quicker.
Dosage and Administration
- As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules daily.
- Designed for use in the first half of the monthly cycle up to ovulation.
- Begin taking on the first or second day of menstrual bleeding and continue taking daily unit you have established that ovulation has taken place.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose; if you suspect an overdose, take medical advice.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- No side effects.
Evening Primrose Oil, Vegetable cellulose (capsule), silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
- 64 Capsules
- We recommend taking 1 to 2 Bottles
- Adult Women