Ingredients: Rhizoma Imperatae, Folium Notoginseng, Folium Mori, Green Tea
Characteristics and Benefits:
- Antioxidation, antifatigue, anti-inflammatory effects:
- Enhances immunity;-
- Clean intestinal tracts and detox;
- Prevent cancer;
- Normalizes blood glucose and lipid levels of the body;
- Refreshes the brain and revitalizes energy.
- People who intend to maintain stamina
- People who intend to improve immunity
- People who intend to prevent cancer
- Rhizoma Imperatae
The active ingredients of Rhizoma Imperatae are arundoin and cylindrin, which streghtens physique and possess anti-inflammatory, diuresis, and hemostatics effects. Clinically, it is recommenced for acute hepatitis and nephritis.
- Folium Notoginseng
Folium Notoginseng can dilate blood vessels, lower blood pressure, improve microcirculation, enhance blood flow, thus prevent and alleviate heart and brain ischemia and hypoxia. It promotes the synthesis of protein, ribonucleic acid (RNA), and deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA). It is used as a tonic for improvement of general well-being.
- Folium Mori
Folium Mori mainly contains triterpenoid and sterols compounds, which has spasmolysis, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory effects. It also reduces blood glucose and blood lipid level, and regulates blood pressure.
- Green Tea
Green Tea contains plenty of tea polyphenols, which promotes blood circulation and prevents body against radiation damage.
15 × 10 × 15 cm