Greenlife DB Formula (Dial B)
Greenlife DB Formula (Dial B) is a dietary supplement that helps balance blood sugar levels and lower insulin resistance. This formula contains nine powerful ingredients. The formula also contains vitamin D3 to help with the absorption of nutrients. Dial B can also treat other conditions.
Dial B is a convenient, time-saving, and inexpensive treatment for people who have diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, thirst, tiredness, fatigue as well as shortness of breath, and emaciation.
Greenlife DB Formula is a green and healthy alternative to commercial dietary supplements. Dial B is 100% natural. Therefore, it doesn’t contain any chemicals or preservatives that can be harmful to your health. The ingredients help in reducing the symptoms of diabetes and other health problems.
This patent-pending formula is designed to address the root causes of diabetes. While also reducing insulin resistance and blood sugar. By including ingredients such as Radix Puerariae, Radix Astragali, Radix Trichosanthis, and more in this formula, it has been found to be a safe and effective treatment for diabetes.
The ingredients found in Greenlife DB Formula are all-natural. These ingredients range from plant extracts to vitamins and minerals. There are no side effects that come with taking this type of supplement.
Health Benefit of DB Formula (Dial B)
- Nourish kidney-yin, benefit qi, and promote the generation of body fluid.
- Used for diabetes mellitus due to deficiency of qi & yin (non-insulin-dependent diabetes).
- Treat emaciation, tiredness, fatigue, shortness of breath, indolence about speaking.
Administration and dosage:
- For oral use.
- Take 5-10 pills before a meal, 2-3 times daily.
- According to the state of illness, an increase of 5 pills once progressively but not exceeded 30 pills daily.
- When increased to 20 pills daily, at least divided into 2 times for oral use.
- When a satisfactory result is obtained, reduce the dosage to a maintenance dose & directed by a doctor.
Precaution/ Side Effect
- Don’t take sulfonylurea medicine at the same time.
- Don’t use it during pregnancy.
- Forbidden for cases with the allergic reaction of sulfonamide.
- Forbidden for cases complicated with ketoacidosis, coma, severe burn, infection, severe traumatic injury, and great operation.
- Keep in a cool, dark, and dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children
Main Ingredients in Greenlife DB Formula (Dial B)
Radix Puerariae, Radix Astragali, Radix Trichosanthis, Stylus Zeae Maydis, Fructus Schisandrae, Sphenantharae, Rhizoma Dioscoreae, Glibenclamide.
- 30g per bottle.