Tasly Danshen Tea
Tasly Danshen Tea enhances microcirculation while lowering CVD risk. Danshen is employed as a therapeutic agent for various skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
Danshen exhibits potential inhibitory effects on blood clotting and platelet aggregation, resulting in blood thinning. Furthermore, it promotes the dilation of blood vessels, thereby improving circulation.
. When there is chest discomfort (angina). According to preliminary studies, danshen tea used orally for up to 6 months can reduce chest discomfort in people with heart disease just as well as isosorbide dinitrate.
Bronchitis. Based on an initial study, the administration of danshen alongside standard medical care has been found to alleviate symptoms of chronic asthmatic bronchitis and enhance lung function within a span of 3-4 days. However, by day 10, the inclusion of danshen in the standard treatment did not seem to yield any additional advantage
elevated cholesterol. According to preliminary studies, persons with high cholesterol may have a reduction in total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein (LDL or “bad”) cholesterol, and specific blood lipids known as triglycerides after combining danshen acupoint injections with lipid-lowering drugs for 30 days. Additionally, high-density lipoprotein, or HDL, or “good” cholesterol, appears to be helped by it.
an organ transplant. According to preliminary studies, the administration of danshen injections for a duration of 10 days, in combination with standard care, has shown improvement in kidney function following a kidney transplant. However, it does not appear to reduce the likelihood of any specific outcome or event of transplant rejection.
Health Benefits Of Tasly Dashen Tea
- Enhance the microcirculation of the heart and brain.
- Reduce the risk of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disorders.
- Employed in the treatment of skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- Improves kidney function.
- Can reduce chest discomfort in people with heart disease just as well as isosorbide dinitrate.
Dosage/ How to Use
- Take 1 sachet twice daily
- Not recommended for use in children, pregnant individuals, or nursing mothers.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool place at room temperature to maintain product quality
- Keep out of reach of children.
- No side effects.
Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae, Radix Astragali, Radix Notoginseng & Green Tea
- Contains 20 tea bags per carton.
- For optimal and lasting results, it is recommended to consistently use this supplement for a minimum duration of 3 months.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Tasly Danshen Tea
What is Danshen Tea?
- Danshen tea is a type of herbal tea made from the dried roots of the Danshen plant (Salvia miltiorrhiza), which is native to China and other parts of Asia. It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries and is known for its potential health benefits.
What are the potential health benefits of Danshen Tea?
- Danshen tea is believed to have various potential health benefits. It is often consumed for its cardiovascular benefits, as it may help improve blood circulation, reduce blood clotting, and lower blood pressure. Danshen tea is also thought to have antioxidant properties, which may help protect the body against free radicals and oxidative stress. Additionally, it is sometimes used to support liver health and relieve menstrual cramps.
How do you prepare Danshen Tea?
To prepare Danshen tea, follow these steps:
- Boil water in a kettle or pot.
- Place 1 to 2 teaspoons of dried Danshen root in a teapot or tea infuser.
- Pour the boiling water over the Danshen root.
- Let the tea steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a cup and enjoy.
Are there any side effects or precautions associated with Danshen Tea?
- While Danshen tea is generally considered safe for most people when consumed in moderate amounts, it’s important to exercise caution. Some individuals may experience side effects such as stomach discomfort, dizziness, or allergic reactions. Danshen tea may also interact with certain medications, including blood thinners and antiplatelet drugs. If you have any underlying health conditions or are taking medication, it’s best to consult with a healthcare professional before adding Danshen tea to your routine.