Dabur Amla Hair Oil
If you want to find a natural hair oil that has the benefits of amla. You should only use Dabur Amla Hair Oil. Your scalp and hair receive nourishment, which improves their sheen and moisture content.
Both dry hair and healthy hair can use this product. Additionally, it is a natural herb that supports the health of your hair. Not only does it internally strengthen your hair, but it also gives it a stunning external appearance.
Amla is a great source of antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, and vitamin C, all of which are essential for hair development. It has also been used for generations as a traditional herbal remedy in India. One of the most nourishing and advantageous herbal treatments for hair care is amla. It also makes hair smooth, lustrous, and manageable while preventing hair loss and encouraging hair growth.
Benefits of Dabur Amla Hair Oil
- provides natural Amla deliciousness to your hair (Indian gooseberry).
- Amla strengthens hair from the inside out and makes it gorgeous.
- It sells well. The best hair oil available prevents premature graying and moisturizes the scalp.
- Prevents harm to hair.
- Apply some oil to your scalp.
- Give it a minute.
- Wash it off with Dabur Vatika Shampoo for the greatest effects.
It promotes new growth, fortifies your hair from the inside out, and slows down premature graying. It strengthens the hair strands from base to tip and nourishes the scalp to give you strong, long, and lustrous hair.
Mineral oil, Veg oil (Sasame oil, Canola oil, Peanut oil, Cotton seed oil, Palmolein oil), Oil ext of Goodeberry (Amla), Colours Yellow (12700), Green (61565), Red (12150), Perfume, Anti-oxidant-Tert butyl hydroquinone (TNHQ).
Quantity/Size/ Net Weight
- Contains 300ml/430g
- It is recommended you consistently use this supplement for a duration of not less than 3 months for a permanent lasting result.