HealthGarde Calmag Plus
Calmag Plus provides antioxidant protection against oxidative damage from environmental stressors such as air pollution, cigarette smoke, and ultraviolet radiation.
It promotes healthy nerve and muscle function and helps prevent and treat osteoporosis, which commonly occurs in middle-aged women.
This is an effective supplement for preventing and treating migraine headaches, as it contains magnesium.
It also helps to prevent and treat yeast infections with boric acid, which occurs naturally in food and water.
It combats oxidative stress, which is a cause of many chronic illnesses, through the use of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and zinc, all of which have anti-inflammatory properties.
Health Benefits of Calmag Plus
- Supports bone health and strength.
- Promotes healthy teeth and tissues.
- Provides antioxidant protection against oxidative damage.
- Promotes healthy nerve and muscle function.
- Helps prevent and treat osteoporosis.
- Aids in the prevention of migraines.
- Helps prevent and treat yeast infections.
- Combats oxidative stress.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals.
- Supports the body’s natural defense system.
Dosage/How To Use Calmag Plus
- Take 2 tablets or as prescribed by a physician.
Precaution/Side of Effect of Calmag Plus.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dosage.
- Not recommended for children below 12 years. This product is not intended to treat bone disease but offers nutritional assistance.
- Contains high Calcium, be careful with patients with renal impairment.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed.
- Store in a cool place at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- No side effects.
Vitamin D3, Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Copper Sulphate, Boron Acc, Zinc oxide, Magnesium oxide, and Manganese Sulphate.
- 60 tablets per bottle.
- We recommend using this product for at least a duration of not less than 3 months for optimum results