HealthGarde Calmag Plus
HealthGarde Calmag Plus is a unique formulation combining the bone health power of calcium, and magnesium with vitamin c, vitamin d3, and zinc. This mineral-rich formulation helps to maintain healthy and strong bones, teeth, and tissue throughout the body.
Calmag plus also provides antioxidant protection against oxidative damage occurring within cells due to environmental stressors such as air pollution, cigarette smoke, ultraviolet radiation, etc.
It promotes healthy nerve and muscle function and can assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis (fragile bones), which occurs frequently in middle age women. Calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D work together to support normal muscle function, nerve impulse transmission, and bone mineralization.
Calmag Plus is a supplement that can help with the prevention of migraine headaches. It contains magnesium, which has been proven to be an effective treatment for migraines. Calmag Plus is a supplement that can help to prevent and treat yeast infections with boric acid. Boric acid is a substance that occurs naturally in food and water, but can also be found in medicines for yeast infections. People use this supplement to help eradicate the symptoms of vaginal yeast infections before they become chronic.
Calmag Plus is a supplement that combats oxidative stress, the cause of many chronic illnesses. It does this through the use of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and zinc. All three of these minerals have been found to have anti-inflammatory properties, and are necessary for the body’s natural defense system to function properly.
Health Benefits of Calmag Plus.
- Boost bone and teeth health.
- Assist in the treatment of osteoporosis (fragile bones).
- Promotes healthy nerve and muscle function.
- Enables blood to clot, muscles to contract, and the heart to beat.
- It prevents memory loss, muscle spasms, and weak and brittle nails.
Dosage/How To Use Calmag Plus
- Take 2 tablets or as prescribed by a physician.
Precaution/Side of Effect of Calmag Plus.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dosage.
- Not recommended for children below 12 years. This product is not intended to treat bone disease but offers nutritional assistance.
- Contains high Calcium, be careful with patients with renal impairment.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed.
- Store in a cool place at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- No side effects.
Vitamin D3, Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Copper Sulphate, Boron Acc, Zinc oxide, Magnesium oxide, and Manganese Sulphate.
- 60 tablets per bottle.
- We recommend using this product for at least a duration of not less than 3 months for optimum results