Breast Care Tea (Mass-Dispersing Tea)
Mass-Dispersing Tea (Breast Care Tea)
Ingredients: Radix Angelicae Sinensis, Vatica Mangachapoi, Radix Rehmannia Glutinosa, Poria Coccus, Paeonia Lactiflora, Ligusticum Wallichii, Pittospori Glabrati, Cyperus Rotundus, Rhizoma Pinelliae Preparata, Coix Lacryma-Jabi
Characteristics and Benefits:
- Promotes blood circulation and removes blood stasis, which is the main cause of tumor according to TCM;
- Prevents breast disorders such as fibroadenomas, tumor and breast cancer;
- Prevents breast cancer and recurrence of cancer after operation on breast;
- Reduces the size of breast lumps
- Improves immunity
- Females with breast lumps
- Females with breast disorders such as ibroadenomas, tumor (benign) and breast cancer (malignant)
- Females who intend to prevent breast disorders
- Females who intend to improve the health condition of breasts
- Epidemiology of breast cancer
Breast cancer is the commonest cause of cancer death in women worldwide. Rates vary about five-fold around the world, but they are increasing in regions that until recently had low rates of the disease. Many of the established risk factors are linked to oestrogens. Risk is increased by early meneache, late menopause, and obesity in postmenopausal women, and prospective studies have shown that high concentrations of endogenous oestradiol are associated with an increase in risk. Childbearing reduces risk, with greater protection for early first birth and larger number of births; breastfeeding probably has a protective effect. Both oral contraceptives and hormonal therapy for menopause cause a small increase in breast-cancer risk, which appears to diminish once use stops. Alcohol increases risk, whereas physical activity is probably protective. Mutations in certain genes greatly increase breast-cancer risk, but these account for a minority of cases.
- Radix Angelicae Sinensis restrains cancer cells directly and improves immunity. Radix Angelicae Sinensis Naphtha increase blood flow in the coronary artery, decreases oxygen consumption of the cardiac muscle, enhances cardiac output and index, as well as protects from myocardial ischemia.
- Ligusticum Wallichii decreases the toxicity of radiotherapy and chemotherapy, meanwhile, the curative effect of which won’t be depressed. Ligusticum Wallichii phosphoramide promotes the acitivity of NK cells, stimulates generation of white blood cells and prevents formation of drug tolerance to many medicines.
- Coix Lacryma-Jabi polysaccharide and coix seed oil can improve immunity and resist tumor. It restrains growth of cancer cells. The clininca efficacy of Coix Lacryma-Jabi is marvelous either being used alone or as compound description.
- Poria Coccus polysaccharide and Poria Coccusin restrain tumor. Poria Coccus polysaccharide and Poria Coccus triterpane compound improve immunity. Poria Coccus triterpane has the effect of anti-inflammation, antiemetic, enhancing activity of the insulin. Leopoldite in Poria Coccus reduces blood pressure and promotes urination.
Submit your review