Green World Bone Care Plaster
Green World Bone Care Plaster is a topical healing plaster that provides relief from pain and inflammation to joints. It penetrates into the soft tissue, removing pathogenic wind dampness cold while invigorating blood circulation.
Alleviate symptoms of arthritis scapulohumeral periarthritis cervical spondylosis hyperosteogeny sciatica lumbar muscle strain lumbar disc herniation traumatic injury tennis elbow arthromeningitis tenosynovitis joint sprains.
Bone care plasters are an herbal remedy for many ailments including rheumatoid arthritis, scapulohumeral periarthritis, cervical spondylosis or even just your average sore back!
Health Benefit of Bone Care Plaster
- Expels pathogenic wind, dampness and cold.
- Relieves pain and swelling of the joints.
- Invigorates blood circulation.
- Removes blood stasis alleviate the pain
- Create effects in a short time
- Supplement the nutrients and strengthen the tendons and bones
- Relax the muscles and stimulate the blood circulation
Recommended usage of Green World Bone Care Plaster
- Pain and discomfort caused by rheumatoid and osteoarthritis
- Scapulohumeral periarthritis, cervical spondylosis, hyperosteogeny, sciatica, lumbar muscle strain, lumbar disc herniation, traumatic injury, low back pain, tennis elbow, arthromeningitis, and tenosynovitis.
How To Use Green World Bonce care Plaster
- Each Bag contain 10 pieces of Plaster
- After cleansing the skin, remove the release paper and stick the plaster on the area of tenderness or pressure points.
- Apply the plaster on cleaned and intact skin.
- Each piece can be used for 2-3 days with an interval of 4-6 hours.
- For external use only
- It can only be applied on intact skin.
- Avoid open wound
Radix Aconiti, Radix Aconiti Kusnezoffii, Frankincense, Herba Ephedrae, Rhizoma Zingiberis, Radix Angelicae Sinensis, Myrrh, Rhizoma Et Radix Notopterygii, Radix Angelicae Pubescentis, Rhizoma Arisaematis, Flos Carthami, Garden Balsam Stem, Sanguis Draxonis, Rhizoma Corydalis, Lignum Sappan, Radix Et Rhizoma Notoginseng,