Forever B12 Plus
Forever B12 Plus is essential in today’s fast-paced world, where it’s hard to find time to consume a healthy & balanced diet. This is especially true for people who are on the go and have little time to prepare meals or eat. Forever B12 Plus combines Vitamin B12 with Folic Acid utilizing a time-release formula to help make possible metabolic processes. Therefore allows for cell division which is required for the generation of new cells.
Dr. Albert Szent-Györgyi is attributed to the discovery of Vitamin B12. He won a Nobel Prize in 1937 for his work in isolating ascorbic acid (Vitamin C). Dr. Szent-Györgyi experimented with various substances and eventually discovered that a lack of vitamin B12 causes pernicious anemia.
B12 also works with folic acid in reducing homocysteine levels in the body. This vitamin is important to help the body create red blood cells and DNA. It also helps form myelin sheaths around nerves, which are essential for transmitting information quickly between the brain and other parts of the body.
Babies do not produce enough stomach acid to digest protein, so they need a Vitamin B12 supplement. Folic acid is responsible for the development of red blood cells and can help prevent birth defects in infants. A deficiency in folate is also linked with a higher risk of autism spectrum disorders, schizophrenia, and other psychiatric disorders.
We have the perfect vitamin B12 and folic acid supplements to add to your day!
Health Benefits of Forever B12 Plus
- Helps reduce homocysteine levels.
- Helps With Red Blood Cell Formation and Anemia Prevention
- May Prevent Major Birth Defects.
- Supports Bone Health and Prevent Osteoporosis.
- Reduces Your Risk of Macular Degeneration.
- Improves Mood and Symptoms of Depression.
- May Benefit Your Brain by Preventing the Loss of Neurons.
- Gives You an Energy Boost.
Dosage and Administration
- Take 2 tablets daily
- Pregnant and nursing mothers should consult their doctors be for taking any supplement.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- No side effects.
Vitamin B-12, Folic Acid, Dextrose, dicalcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate.
- 60 Tablets
- We recommend taking 2 to 3 Bottles
- All ages