Green World Beta-Carotene and Lycopene Capsule
Green World Beta-Carotene and Lycopene Capsule contains β-carotene, lycopene, carotenoids. Antioxidant properties help prevent DNA damage in the cells by neutralizing free radicals. Sufficient intake of lycopine is believed to be beneficial for those with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and reduces risk of prostate cancer.
It is also essential for protection of eyesight. Lycopene is an antioxidant. Sufficient intake of lycopene has been associated with a reduced risk of cancer, cardiovascular disease and macular degeneration.
Benefits Of β-Carotene & Lycopene Capsule
- Supplements body with Vitamin A
- Serves as a strong antioxidant which deactivates free radicals
- Prevents cancer, especially prostrate cancer
- Prevents atherosclerosis through lowering blood lipid.
- Teenagers and adults with vitamin A deficiency
- Males with prostrates disorders such as prostatitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia (prostate enlargement), and prostate cancer.
- People with elevated blood lipid
- Each capsule contain 500 mg x 60 capsules.
- Take 2 capsules each time, 2 times in a day.
- For those with insufficient vitamin A intake.
- For middle-aged and elderly who has impaired vision.
Ingredients: β- Carotene, Lycopene
- Provitamin A activity of β- Carotene
Β- Carotene is the red-orange pigment in carrots that colours them orange and is the most common form of carotene in plants. One molecule of β- carotene can be cleaved by the intestinal enzyme into two molecules of vitamin A, which accelerates the cell division, helps body growth, and accelerates the renewal of epithelial tissue and sebum growth. It is essential for maintaining the normal growth of bones, teeth, infants, and eyesight protection.
Antioxidant property of β- Carotene & Lycopene
Being an important flavonoid compound, β- carotene has powerful antioxidant functions, it helps body scavenge free radicals, thereby limiting the damage to cell membranes, DNA and protein structures in the cell.
Lycopene is a bright red carotene and carotenoid pigment found in tomatoes and other red fruits and vegetables.
Lycopene’s chemical structure allows it to aggressively scavenge free radicals from its surroundings, making it an effective antioxidant.
Anti-cancer property of β- Carotene & Lycopene
β- Carotene stops carcinogen from invading DNAs in the nucleolus. It slows down cancer cell proliferation thus prevent tumor metastasis.
According to scientific report made by American medical experts in 1989 and many recent datum, lycopene can delay the prostate cancer development especially sensitive to tumor, prevent prostate cancer.
A blood thinner
The lipid in human blood serum are mainly triglyceride, cholesterol, phospholipids. Most of them combine with protein as compounds, named as lipoprotein.
If LDL in the blood is very high, the wall of artery vessels may become narrow, atherosclerosis will occurs and the risks of having heart attack increases.