Kedi Diawell Capsule
Kedi Diawell Capsule is a revolutionary new health solution for Type 2 Diabetes, CAG, and Blood Sugar. It contains organic ingredients to help you maintain your blood sugar levels within the normal range without any side effects or long-term risks.
Kedi Diawell Capsule is a revolutionary new health solution for Type 2 Diabetes, CAG, and Blood Sugar. The capsule contains organic ingredients to help you maintain your blood sugar levels within the normal range, which will help you avoid the severe consequences of having high blood sugar levels.
Kedi Diawell Capsule is a game-changing treatment for people with Type 2 Diabetes and cardiovascular disease. This unique supplement is made from a blend of whole foods that are high in antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrients. This capsule can help to keep blood sugar levels in check while also reducing inflammation, reducing cardiovascular disease risk factors, and decreasing the risk of type 2 diabetes.
Health Benefit Of Diawell Capsule
- It supplements Qi and nourishes Yi
- Helps produce saliva and slake thirst, clears away heat, and purges pathogenic fire.
- It is used for treating diabetes due to deficiency of both Qi and Yin with the symptoms of polydipsia, polyphagia, diuresis, emaciation, shortness of breath, and loss of energy, and also for treating type-2 diabetes with the above symptoms.
- Western Ginseng 87.5mg
- Astragalus Membranaceus 42mg
- Chinese Yam 24.5mg
- Radix Rehmanniae 31.5mg
- Fructus Corni 21mg
- Chinese Wolfberry 21mg
- Radix Ophiopogonis 42mg
- Rhizoma Anemarrhenae 35mg
- Radix Trichosanthis 10.5mg
- Salivia Chinensis 17.5mg
- Radix Puerariae 17.5mg
Specification and Usage
- Each bottle contains 0.35g x 40 tablets
- Take four capsules at a time with warm water before meals, three times daily
Precaution while Using Diawell Capsule
- Patients who have Type-1 and Type-2 diabetes accompanied by ketoacidosis, coma, serious burn, infection, severe trauma, or major surgery should not use the medicine.
- Patients with hepatic insufficiency, renal insufficiency, sulfonamide hypersensitivity, or leukopenia should not use the medicine.
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers should not take this medicine.
- Taking it simultaneously with other drugs may cause drug interaction. Consult a physician or pharmacist for details or visit the nearest hospital for advice.
For More Updates and Customer Support Kindly Join our Facebook group: Daily Health Tips,