Tasly Danshen Tea
Tasly Danshen Tea enhances microcirculation while lowering CVD risk. Danshen is sometimes used to treat skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
Danshen seems to inhibit blood and platelet coagulation, which thins the blood. Additionally, it makes blood vessels enlarge, which enhances circulation. When there is chest discomfort (angina). According to preliminary studies, danshen tea used orally for up to 6 months can reduce chest discomfort in people with heart disease just as well as isosorbide dinitrate.
Bronchitis. According to a preliminary study, injecting danshen together with standard medical care lessens the symptoms of chronic asthmatic bronchitis and improves lung function after 3–4 days. By day 10, however, including danshen into standard treatment did not appear to provide any further benefits.
elevated cholesterol. According to preliminary studies, persons with high cholesterol may have a reduction in total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein (LDL or “bad”) cholesterol, and specific blood lipids known as triglycerides after combining danshen acupoint injections with lipid-lowering drugs for 30 days. Additionally, high-density lipoprotein, or HDL, or “good” cholesterol, appears to be helped by it.
an organ transplant. According to preliminary studies, having a danshen injection for 10 days in addition to standard care improves kidney function following a kidney transplant but does not lower the likelihood of transplant rejection.
Health Benefits Of Tasly Dashen Tea
- Improve the microcirculation of the heart and brain.
- Lower the risk of cardiovascular and cerebral disorders.
- Used to treat skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- Improves kidney function.
- Can reduce chest discomfort in people with heart disease just as well as isosorbide dinitrate.
Dosage/ Tasly Danshen Tea
- Take 1 sachet twice daily
- Not suitable for children, pregnant or nursing mothers
- Don’t exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool place at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- No side effects.
Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae, Radix Astragali, Radix Notoginseng & Green Tea
- Contains 20 tea bags per carton.
- It is recommended you consistently use this supplement for a duration of not less than 3 months for a permanent lasting result.
There are no reviews yet.