Intestine Cleasing Tea
In- Cleasing Tea
Ingredients: Spirulina Platensis Extract, Cassia Seed, Fructus Crataegi, Semen Coicis, Green Tea
Characteristics and Benefits:
- Improves healthy bowel movement;
- Alleviates dyspepsia and flatulence;
- Improves functioning of digestive system
- People intend to detoxify their system
- People with constipation, pimples and dark spots on the skin
- Cassia Seed removes intense heat from the liver, improve acuity of sight and loosen the bowels to relieve constipation. It beautifies through detox.
- Fructus Crataegi is also known as hawthorn fruit, which has been used in TCM for dyspepsia and flatulence. It promotes digestion, improves appetite, assists ingestion of meat, and alleviates food retention. It promotes healthy bowel movement and releves constipation.
- Semen Coicis contains highly bioactive compounds – coixenolides, which improves the water retention of the body with its diurectic properties. The anti- cancer effect helps reduce risk of colon cancer.
- Green Tea assists digestion by increasing secretion of stomach juice. Apart from the anti-oxidation properties of catechins, which constitutes the major benefits of Green Ta, it accelerates dissolving of triglycerides that are found in our small intestine and liver, and helps the toxin excretion from the intestinal tracts.
1 × 1 × 1 cm